Monday Update

corbett3000

Mar 23, 2009, 9:59:57 AM3/23/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
Having read Matt, Katherine's, Maxine's update here's mine:

1) Maxine: Please email me instructions as to how to get Ron a check.
I can have it run up to the school by tomorrow.
2) iStrategyLabs will bring a cooler for overnight storage of
perishables. Can other volunteers bring coolers with ice in them?
Please say so. We probably need 5 total.
3) Lunch needs to stay pizza so lets cross that off the list. Coffee
is $955 per day, delivered, fully stocked with everything (hot water
and decaf included).
4) Katherine, our coffee provider is providing the tea....not the
attendees.
5) Maxine, if what Wayne says is satisfactory lets cross chair rentals
off. We're officially tight on the budget with $209 not dedicated.

NoelDickover

Mar 23, 2009, 10:19:17 AM3/23/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
I can bring a cooler filled with ice.

corbett3000

Mar 23, 2009, 10:54:34 AM3/23/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
Pizza has been ordered from Ledo's (which is good pizza) and they're
going to send over 10 big salads too. They will delivery at 12:30pm so
we should plan for that.

Bagels and spreads have been ordered from Bethesda bagel.

My coffee provider drop out and I'm looking for a new one.

Katherine Tobin

Mar 23, 2009, 10:59:35 AM3/23/09
to governmen...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear we're getting good pizza *and* salads--well done!

Did Ledo's say if they're providing salad dressing as well? Will this affect the plates/silverware we had planned? Pizza is utensil free, but salad is not.

thanks,
KT
--
Katherine S. Tobin
Washington, DC

corbett3000

Mar 23, 2009, 11:06:55 AM3/23/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
salad dressing included and more than enough plates and utensils on
hand.