Streaming Video & Vodcasts: need a coordinator & volunteers

maxine

Mar 24, 2009, 10:34:09 AM3/24/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
It would really be a shame not to stream and capture as vodcasts the
sessions of Gov20Camp so that they can be viewed and reviewed during
and after the event.

I really don't think that this is an option for this audience in this
day and age.

I'd like to get a team of volunteers to do this with their own
equipment.

We need someone to be the coordinator of this effort; any takers?

We can send a message to all attendees today asking for volunteers to
stream....

Andrea Baker

Mar 24, 2009, 6:10:09 PM3/24/09
to governmen...@googlegroups.com
If this hasn't been blogged about yet on the govcamp blog, I can put something up asking about it. In addition to the coordination of the official live blogger for each session.

Andrea R. Baker
Enterprise / Government 2.0 Advocate
310.439.8309

Director of Technology - Navstar, Inc.
Social Web Evangelist
http://andrearbaker.com
Chat: Google Talk: vindictiveimmunity Skype: andrea.r.baker
Contact Me: LinkedinFacebookFlickrTwitter

Jaakko Helleranta

Mar 26, 2009, 5:31:18 PM3/26/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
If there's still need for live blogging or/and vlogging (or any other
volunteering need for that matter) I'd be happy to volunteer.

-Jaakko
202-247-1285

On Mar 24, 6:10 pm, Andrea Baker <vindictiveimmun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If this hasn't been blogged about yet on the govcamp blog, I can put
> something up asking about it. In addition to the coordination of the
> official live blogger for each session.
>
> Andrea R. Baker

Andrea Baker

Mar 26, 2009, 5:36:38 PM3/26/09
to governmen...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please bring your set up to live blog.

Go to:
http://www.government20club.org/wp-login.php?action=register

to register as a live blogger today
then when you are in sessions, let the session leader know you will be live blogging the one you are attending.