Coronavirus Prevention Tips that Work!!

Henry the Hand Foundation

Apr 21, 2020, 11:21:15 AM4/21/20
to gov...@gmail.com
 Infection Prevention eNews Letter:
Dr. Will Sawyer's Coronavirus and Flu Prevention Tips

Help Dr. Will Sawyer  and Henry the Hand teach everyone how to prevent the spread and contraction of the Coronavirus! Share our video!
We need YOUR help to translate the video into many languages to share with others so they understand how to STOP the Coronavirus spread!
Dr Will's request is offer this video in manyy languages to increase EVERYONE's understanding that Humans are the petri dish that grow and then spread viruses perpetuating infectious disease that become outbreaks, epidemics and Pandemics!

So if we STOP contaminating our facial mucous membranes (eyes, nose or mouth) then there would never be another epidemic or Pandemic!

If you or someone you know can HELP us to share this viedo with the world to help "spread the word not the germs"! And put an end to the Pandemic!

Please contact me!

Remember, your hands are clean only until you touch the NEXT surface.

Will Sawyer, MD
Follow us on Social Media!

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram

Henry the Hand Foundation, 11714 Us Rte 42 Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Sent by dr....@henrythehand.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!