Guaranteed Flu Prevention Strategy!

Henry the Hand Foundation

Jan 22, 2020, 10:06:04 AM1/22/20
to gov...@gmail.com
 Infection Prevention eNews Letter:
Guaranteed Flu Prevention!
Do Not Touch Your T Zone!!

Yes the T Zone awareness is a 10 on scales of 1-10 for TRUE respiratory infection prevention. As you all are now talking about ANY surface you touch is a potential source, now you can empower people "how to protect themselves" when there is no soap and water, wipes or sanitizer.

I know I sound like a broken record, but after 33 years of Family Medicine I have come to understand that this particular hand hygiene behavior (Do Not Touch the T Zone) is THE solution for Pandemic prevention and the individual's personal health protection. As your hands are clean only until you touch the next surface. BUT if you NEVER touch your T Zone it doesn't matter how many surfaces you touch.

I have seen MANY patients benefit once they "understood".

There continues to be a lack of understanding of the mucous membranes (eyes, nose and mouth = T Zone)!  The ONLY portal of entry into the human body for ALL respiratory infections!

CDC doesn't talk about the T Zone, neither does HHS or local Public Health departments! So how can we expect the public to understand?? Or to improve the result.

Please share this pearl of wisdom and science!!

The T Zone is the  mucous membranes of eyes, nose or mouth. The only portal of entry into your body for ALL respiratory infections!

Imagine NEVER being sick again from a respiratory infection, including the flu!

Please take advantage of the free posters link! It will have a positive impact on their health and wellness if you share them!

Download as many posters for free to send home with the students so they may teach their families as well!!

The posters are in 22 languages you can download and give away to help "Spread the word not the germs"

Will Sawyer, MD
T Zone Poster
Download the Tools!
Visual cues and reminders always help change behavior! Yes even healthcare professionals!!

Help others "Break the habit"! Just for the Health of it!

Vinyl repositional wall posters
  to help reinforce the message!

Examples: Henry the Hand 4 Principles posters, Do not Touch the T Zone poster, Germs on Your Hands poster, Classroom Weekly Handwashing Charts and Handwashing Instruction Guide posters ALL available!

FREE Posters: Click HERE

Follow us on Social Media!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram

Henry the Hand Foundation, 11714 Us Rte 42 Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Sent by dr....@henrythehand.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!