Animation for children for Coronavirus Prevention!!

Henry the Hand Foundation

May 14, 2020, 11:51:02 AM5/14/20
to gov...@gmail.com
 Infection Prevention eNews Letter:
I'm hoping you can contact your local public television station or news to show this 30 second PSA so both children and adults  can see this simple message "How to prevent giving yourself Coronavirus". Or if you can connect us with the person in charge of PSAs, The Henry the Hand Foundation would love to see the PSA aired as it is important and relevant to keeping people healthy during the second wave of this Pandemic. You can watch the PSA here: https://youtu.be/ZYemzVIA5Dk .

Henry the Hand Foundation is a 501C3, focused on teaching people the role hands play in the spread of infectious disease.

Dr. Will Sawyer recommends everyone wear a similar full face shield similar to our NEWEST Health Shield to protect you from the droplets of others and others from your droplets and most important you from your own fingers "the 10 most deadly weapons"!  Wear this Health Shield to "break your unconscious habit" of touching your T Zone! Share them with your family, coworkers and friends!

This Health Shield will help reduce the second wave and protect you from Coronavirus!
We thank the volunteers who helped us with our Spanish video of Dr. Will's Coronavirus Prevention Tips.
If you would like to help translate the video into other languages to STOP the Coronavirus spread please contact us!
So if we STOP contaminating our facial mucous membranes (eyes, nose or mouth) then there would never be another epidemic or Pandemic! We are the petri dish that cause Pandemics.

Remember, your hands are clean only until you touch the NEXT surface.

Will Sawyer, MD
Follow us on Social Media!

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram

Henry the Hand Foundation, 11714 Us Rte 42 Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Sent by dr....@henrythehand.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!