Calling Australian Open Government fans - new Facebook Group

Steven Clift

Feb 3, 2014, 10:21:43 PM2/3/14
to gov20c...@googlegroups.com
Join our global effort to connect an emerging generation of digitally
native elected officials with open government and civic technology
builders around the world.

To make this connection, we've created a new global Facebook Group:
Open Government and Civic Technology

Step one - join yourself:

http://bit.ly/opengovfacebookEL

Step two - invite others, especially elected officials interested in
open government, civic tech, open data, online participation, etc.

Join in and invite others.

On a related note, we have this email list on a global list of online
groups in the open gov/civic tech/e-democracy field. If you know of
other key online groups to add, let me know:
http://pages.e-democracy.org/List_of_groups

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy
New Tel: +1.612.234.7072

Steven Clift

Apr 2, 2014, 12:05:19 AM4/2/14
to gov20c...@googlegroups.com
We are approaching 1,000 members from 70 countries and could use more
participation from Australia:

Join us:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/