October Gov 2.0 lunchtime talks (Canberra) - 18th October

Pia Waugh

Oct 4, 2012, 12:12:10 PM10/4/12
to gov20c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thought you might be interested in the next Canberra Gov 2.0 lunchtime talks event :)

This month we are focused on data visualisation, open data and policy visualisation. We'll hear from Evan Hill about the new APS Policy Visualisation Network and some of the case studies presented there a few weeks ago, and also from me about the OKFestival a couple of weeks ago in Helsinki, which had over 1000 participants from over 25 countries talking about open data and open government.

There is also some time for 3 minute lightening talks so do please come along with a story to share with the group. It'd be great to hear about your projects and experiences. We can turn recording off for that session if that helps :)

See you there!

Cheers,
Pia