Re: [k00k >SuN Tsu< k00k] Dippy does Darren, Hills Capital Management, posting as hillscap [at] pacbell.net

1 view

Etaoin Shrdlu

Jan 4, 2005, 2:46:28 PM1/4/05
have experts on cultural diversity and alternative lifestyles now, don't
they? I'll let them decide. Listen, I'd love to chat about this, but I
have a meeting with a client at l0:30 and I'm going to be late as it
is.--

[This is actually --jumping the gun-- a little on Tangent II's
examination of the feminist-homosexualist axis, but suffice to say that
their feminist-homosexualist consensus view of teaching homosexuality in
the schools seems to be a) it's a very good idea and b) men are wrong.
It's difficult -- actually impossible -- to discern any agreement beyond
that point].

But, this is way too many words for our CNN --Get To The Point News--
Information Age, isn't it? So, let's distil Daycare and
Government-Funded Daycare into short and concise Impossible Things to
Believe Before Breakfast form:

1. A mother who works a full-time job and delegates to strangers the
raising of her children eight hours a day, five days a week does just as
good a job as a mother who hand-rears her children full time.

2. It makes great sense for the government to pay 10 to 15,000 dollars a
year to fund a daycare space for a child so its mother -- who pays
perhaps 2,000 dollars in taxes -- can be a contributing member of
society.

All you husbands and daycare daddies are just nodding like crazy.
--Makes sense to me, Dave.-- --Gotta have it. Government-Funded Daycare.
No way around that. Gotta have it.-- --A woman's right to choose! A
woman's right to choose!--

For the benefit of the rest of my readership, I decided to compose a
partial list of Impossible Things To Believe Before Breakfast (jotted
down over the course of an hour while working on a Cerebus page -- I
figured a dozen or so would get my point across).