1999CRH10036B EVERYBODY HAS NUKES

no...@house.gov

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
Archive-Name: gov/us/fed/congress/record/1999/oct/14/1999CRH10036B
[Congressional Record: October 14, 1999 (House)]
[Page H10036]
From the Congressional Record Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
[DOCID:cr14oc99-82]

EVERYBODY HAS NUKES

(Mr. TRAFICANT asked and was given permission to address the House
for 1 minute and to revise and extend his remarks.)
Mr. TRAFICANT. Mr. Speaker, China and Russia have nukes; India and
Pakistan have nukes; Russia, Iran, and North Korea have nukes.
Everybody has nukes. It is so bad, reports now say that McDonald's is
developing the McNuke.
I ask, Mr. Speaker, what good is a nuclear test ban if every crackpot
in the world keeps building nuclear weapons?
Beam me up here.
I say be careful, Congress, because America will abide by any nuclear
test ban, but those crackpots throughout the world will not, and I tell
my colleagues this: we can build them, but do not shoot them. Save that
for the tooth fairy.
I yield back all those mad scientists with carpel funnel.