Error Loading WYSIWYG

Gabriel Ortiz

Jan 19, 2016, 2:51:53 PM1/19/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
Good afternoon,

I'm having trouble loading the WYSIWYG on the Tutorial content page. Inspector indicates it's an issue related to an 500 internal server error. Anyone have advice on our to fix this issue? Is it a redirect issue? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

http://libapps.stpatricksseminary.org/TinyMCE/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
editor_plugin.js:9 Uncaught ReferenceError: tinymce is not defined
editor_plugin.js:9 Uncaught ReferenceError: tinymce is not defined
3:18 Uncaught ReferenceError: tinymce is not defined

Best,
Gabriel

Andy Osborne - University of Arizona Library

Aug 5, 2016, 2:24:42 PM8/5/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Gabriel,
Are you still having this issue? If so, are you on 1.0-beta4?

-Andy

Pitts Theology

Aug 31, 2016, 10:42:47 AM8/31/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
I am also having this problem; any solution?

Mike Hagedon

Sep 7, 2016, 1:15:15 AM9/7/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi,
Some environments have this problem. A workaround usually involves copying the TinyMCE JavaScript files to a new location; search this list's archives for specifics. Or this version may work for you: https://github.com/ualibraries/Guide-on-the-Side/issues/5

It may be related to having PHP short tags turned on.

Mike