Survey on Digital Learning Objects & Student Performance Data

Graham Sherriff

Feb 20, 2018, 10:56:09 AM2/20/18
to Guide on the Side discussion

Hello,

We are conducting research to explore how libraries are collecting and managing data generated by the question and quizzing features of digital learning objects and other digital technologies.

Examples include tutorials and quizzes in Google Forms, Captivate, Guide on the Side, LibWizard Tutorials or Qualtrics.

Our research questions:

  • What types of learning performance data are libraries collecting?

  • How are libraries managing the storage, access, and retention of these data?

  • What policies or best practices for the management of these data are libraries following?

Take our Survey on Student Performance Data & Digital Learning Objects (should take 10-15 minutes to complete)

Know a colleague who would be a better person to take our survey? Please forward it!

Thank you in advance for your time,

Graham Sherriff, Gary Atwood, and Daisy Benson

Please send questions to the researchers at graham....@uvm.edu.

This research has been approved by the University of Vermont IRB. If you have any questions about your rights as a participant in a research project, please contact the Director of the Research Protections Office at the University of Vermont at 802-656-5040.

Graham Sherriff

Mar 6, 2018, 10:36:16 AM3/6/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Reminder: please consider taking part in this survey!

We will close it at the end of Friday, March 23.

Thanks!

Graham Sherriff

Mar 20, 2018, 11:43:06 AM3/20/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Last call!

Our Survey on Student Performance Data & Digital Learning Objects closes at the end of Friday (3/23).

Please consider taking it or completing an unfinished response (if you started it but needed to pause).

Thank you!