GOTS & Cascade CMS

Nimitz Library

Apr 24, 2019, 8:10:51 AM4/24/19
to Guide on the Side discussion

Hello,

I am looking into the possibility of installing Guide on the Side (GOTS) but unsure where our tutorials could "live" and where we'd host the new software.

We do not maintain a traditional server but manage a Web Content Management System - Cascade CMS instead.

Does GOTS work with Cascade CMS?  Any tips on the installation and best practices would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Li

Ritu Nagpal

May 10, 2019, 2:45:30 AM5/10/19
to Guide on the Side discussion

Ritu Nagpal

May 13, 2019, 8:11:00 AM5/13/19
to Guide on the Side discussion
I wish to install GOTS...looking forward for the detailed installation plan.
Please guide

Mike Hagedon

May 16, 2019, 12:01:39 PM5/16/19
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Li,
Guide on the Side is a web application that does need to run on a server. It won't run inside another application like Cascade CMS. If you don't have access to a server, you'll need to have someone run it for you.

Mike