Scopus no longer working in frame?

UOW Library

Feb 12, 2018, 10:30:47 PM2/12/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
We had two Scopus tutorials working great for the past 6 months, but have just found we only get the white screen of death. Does anyone know if Scopus changed something, or if there is an admin setting, we couldn't find what might be causing this

thanks
Nick

Mike Hagedon

Feb 14, 2018, 10:18:53 PM2/14/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Nick,
The white screen of death means the site has implemented a solution to prevent framing, which GotS relies on. The only current solution is to convert the tutorial to popup mode, which isn't the best UX...

Mike

Mike Hagedon

Feb 14, 2018, 10:21:26 PM2/14/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Oh, sorry, I can see from the EDS thread that you're familiar with popup mode.

William Simpson

Feb 26, 2018, 12:53:19 PM2/26/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Nick,

Is the tutorial publicly available?  If so, could you send us the URL?

Thanks,
-Will