Idea for post-meeting summary page?

Chris Comella

Nov 28, 2008, 10:28:40 AM11/28/08
to Got.rb
Hi guys,

Nice meeting last night, thanks for including me.

In case anyone was interested, I uploaded the list of books I
mentioned last night. Hope you can read my terrible handwriting! If
the list is no good, just take it down. I guess even better/cooler
might to have a page with a "best of" list of links to Ruby/Rails-
related books, websites, etc. I dunno.

My idea for post-meeting summary page:

1) At each meeting, someone volunteer to do it.

2) After each meeting, that person just lists some bullet points, such
as who was there, what topics were discussed, presentations given
(perhaps with upload of slides, if applicable), hacking done, etc.

I dunno. Just an idea. Might not be necessary, might capture useful
info, such as some time in the future remembering something discussed
and checking the summary and finding the name of a widget or link to a
thingy.

Cheers,
Chris

Carl-Johan Kihlbom

Nov 29, 2008, 3:56:33 PM11/29/08
to Got.rb
Post-meeting summaries are great, and something we used to have when
we had a wiki. I'll set up a new wiki for us so that we can get back
to this useful practice.