Re: GOTP 'Dinner' next Wednesday

NOY BURANAKUL

Oct 14, 2021, 11:17:11 PM10/14/21
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com
Dear GOTP friends,

This is just a reminder for next Wednesday's (20 October) meet up at The Roadhouse Barbecue starting 5pm.  Please do join if you are able to get together.  New GOTP riders and veterans are welcome. So far we have the below joining:

1) Aidan
2) Juan Pablo
3) Giuseppe
4) Jens
5) Noy
6)
7)
Best,
Noy

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021, 11:27 AM NOY BURANAKUL <nbura...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear GOTP friends,

Next Wednesday 20th October, a few of us are planning to get together for dinner at Roadhouse BBQ on the corner of Rama 4 and Surawongse Road starting at 5pm.  It has been too long we have not gotten together and there are some new joiners to GOTP whom many haven't met.  There have also been a few of us who have left or are going to leave Thailand, unfortunately.  So if you are able to make it, do join.  There will be some "beverages' available to be served to us on the top floor of the restaurant. However, as we are sensitive to the situation around restrictions on alcoholic beverages being served in restaurants, we would like to ask everyone to likewise please be sensitive and sensible. That is why we will keep the numbers to a maximum of 15 of us for next Wednesday's dinner. Please confirm if you are able to join. See you all soon! 🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🕺🕺🕺🕺. Leave your Lycra and chamois cream at home, and bring your bevvy boots!  See you next week!

Best,
Noy

Roadhouse Barbecue