my Ti bike for sale (Jomtien)

Bryce B?nat

Oct 17, 2020, 5:20:34 AM10/17/20
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and still riding despite the mess we’re in.

I’m stuck in Taiwan, it’s OK and safe, but I do feel a bit claustrophobic!

Anyway the bike that I keep in Thailand is not being ridden and I can’t see myself going back to Thailand for a while. So, if anybody is interested, I’d be happy to sell it.

Boardman Titanium prototype. Dura-Ace road Disc (2015).

This was the 1st prototype frame, so 100% unique. The tubeset is slightly lighter than the final production (27.2 seatpost instead of 31.6, and smaller top tube diameter for more comfy ride – but a bit less stiff). The factory we use is #1 in Taiwan, makes for the biggest brands including Stevens!)

Also, it was finished with a super sleek bead blasted matt/gloss effect – no paint. (that is unique too – all production bikes got paint)

Size 53/54. It’s a “relaxed” geometry (375 reach, 560 stack), would fit someone my size or a bit smaller (I’m 1.78m).

Dura-Ace mechanical gears with 12-28 cassette, FSA SLK-light carbon cranks 50-34T

R785 hydraulic disc brakes

Carbon wheels (made by Gigantex), 30mm deep, aero spokes, fitted with 28mm tyres (GP4000 front, Roubaix rear).

Zipp stem and seatpost

FSA Vision Metron 4D carbon bars

Prologo Tri40 carbon rail saddle. (Ideally I’d like to keep it!)

Boardman composite pedals, Look Keo compatible

Perfect top notch Audax/winter bike.

It’s been ridden 5,884km, never crashed, very well maintained.

I know the bar tape needs changing. I think the brake pads are ok but can’t remember. Tyres are good too, just changed the rear one.

I have more photos if needed. The bike is at the factory near Pattaya, the sale/view would be arranged by my Dad who is in Jomtien.

I think 80,000thb is reasonable. Let me know by email directly if you’re interested.

https://www.cyclist.co.uk/boardman/1002/boardman-slr-titanium-92-review

My bike has BB30 FSA cranks which are a perfect fit to PF30, so none of the issues mentioned in the review (those are because of the Shimano cranks fitted to PF30 with adaptors)

https://www.bikeradar.com/news/boardman-bikes-reborn-titanium-and-premium-signature-editions-on-the-2016-menu/

(My Dad would also maybe sell his Boardman Signature carbon 2017 model, Sram Etap and full Enve kit, 54/Medium size)

Cheers

Bryce (Ben)

bryce...@hotmail.com

1602910796731.JPEG