GOTP blue kit by F2P - undelivered items

Kuba Budohoski

Dec 29, 2021, 11:26:43 PM12/29/21
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com, Kuba Budohoski

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the Peoloton,

As you might be aware, F2P has not delivered all of the items we ordered and paid for as part of the new GOTP kit.

We are aware of the following undelivered items:

  • All the gloves, ordered in the first and second batch
  • 1 pair of bibs ordered in the second batch.

Noel, who helped arrange the orders, has not been able to get a clear response from F2P regarding potential delivery date or refund for these items. Other club members have also tried contacting them through various channels without success. The last information we have it that Damien Laforie, the owner/manager is still abroad and the factory is closed. We are hoping for an update in mid-January, however, given how many months have already passed, and F2P's unprofessional conduct, I think we should not be too optimistic regarding a prompt delivery of the missing kit.

The purpose of this email is to gather your feedback regarding whether you prefer to pursue a refund from F2P or the ultimate delivery of the ordered items.

I suggest we go with what the majority prefers to simplify things. Obviously, there is no guarantee that we will be successful either way, but we will give it a try.

Please let me know at k.bud...@gmail.com what is your preferrence regarding refund vs. delivery. I will let everyone know what the results are.

Please also let me know if you have other undelivered items, apart from the gloves.

Cheers,

Kuba

Aidan Lynam

Dec 30, 2021, 1:44:52 AM12/30/21
to Gents of the Pelaton (BKK Gents of the Pelaton (BKK riders), Kuba Budohoski
Dear Kuba,

Nice to hear from you and thank you for taking a lead on this matter.  I failed to receive the gloves I ordered but the rest of the kit was fine, albeit communication from F2P was not great and I had to chase to contact them, with kind help from Kris Cooper.

As the gloves are not a matter of life and death for me I can wait, but if nothing would be forthcoming by the end of January, then I would support pursuing a full refund, as unlikely as that might be to materialize.  However if the majority is for pursuing ultimate delivery, then I will go with the majority.

Have a great New Year roll-over and hope to see you out on the two-wheel in 2022 !

And Happy New Year to all the GoTP'ers also :-)

Aidan

Pawel Chrusciel

Dec 31, 2021, 11:14:42 PM12/31/21
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kuba,

If they can deliver gloves within next few weeks I can wait, but if not, I would like to close this with refund.

Kind regards,
ด้วยความนับถือ

Paweł Chruściel

Kuba Budohoski

Jan 3, 2022, 7:41:52 AM1/3/22
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to those who have already responded with their feedback.

Out of 31 people who have undelivered gloves or bibs, so far I've received a response from 9.

5 people are willing to wait a couple weeks for delivery, but after that want a refund. 3 people want a refund asap. 1 person is willing to wait for delivery without conditions.

It would be good to have more opinions. Please let me know at k.bud...@gmail.com what is your preferrence regarding refund vs. delivery.

Kuba

Kuba Budohoski

Feb 23, 2022, 3:18:36 AM2/23/22
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We have been informed that the gloves are now at F2P Skylane ready for collection. Better late then never 😉

Apparently they let you choose the size regardless of what you ordered originally, so you might want to go there asap, so as not to be the last person to collect.

It seems the original Google spreadsheet has been cleared of details, so attached is a copy I made with all the details of what was ordered.

Cheers,

Kuba
GOTP.xlsx

marc solesse

Feb 23, 2022, 4:58:13 AM2/23/22
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kuba,

Do you have the possibility to check if I did order the gloves during 1st or 2nd order ?
I did not see any order on the list you just sent and have a doubt now…
Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks.

Best regards,

Marc Solesse

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Feb 2022, at 15:18, Kuba Budohoski <k.bud...@gmail.com> wrote:

GOTP.xlsx

Kris Cooper

Feb 23, 2022, 5:11:16 AM2/23/22
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc

You ordered size S gloves, 1 pair in the original order :)

image.png

Best Regards
Kris

marc solesse

Feb 23, 2022, 5:16:10 AM2/23/22
to gotpb...@googlegroups.com
Hi, someone can take it for me ? I do not plan to go to the airport soon :-) thanks.

Best regards,

Marc Solesse

Sent from my iPhone

Aidan Lynam

Feb 23, 2022, 5:54:05 AM2/23/22
to Gents of the Pelaton (BKK riders)
Hi Kuba,

Yes I got the gloves last week and thanks a lot for your big intervention in this.

Aidan