In the Spotlight - InterAmericas' Hash

Hazukashii

Feb 15, 2024, 10:50:33 PMFeb 15
to gotot...@googlegroups.com, has...@harrier.org

In the Spotlight – InterAmericas’ Hash (40th Anniversary)
By Ed “Hazukashii” Howell

It was 40 years ago today, that over 200 hashers gathered in Costa Rica, for the first ever InterAmericas’ Hash.

Since this is such a diverse subject, while I have captured the founding of this major event, it is hard to pinpoint a lot of pertinent info in follow on years.  So if any of the organizers of the successive biennial events would like to contribute a paragraph or two on their particular year, please send to me directly (and I will add it to the legacy).  I am also looking for digital copies of the missing event program, to add to the page.

Read how it all began at
https://www.gotothehash.net/history/ItS-InterAm.pdf

For many more articles like this on the history of hashing, check out . . . http://gotothehash.net/history/inthespotlight.html