In the Spotlight – United States of America

Hazukashii

Jul 4, 2021, 6:07:18 PM7/4/21
to gotot...@googlegroups.com, Hash List
In the Spotlight – United States of America
By Ed “Hazukashii” Howell

Celebrating 50 years of hashing in the USA, this project took much longer than any of my previous endeavors. The more I researched, the more I uncovered, and what started out as 3 pages covering 4 or 5 hash clubs, turned into a 24 page expose on all the hash clubs founded in the USA in the 1970s. It all comes to you in the attached PDF file that includes photos, images, and hyperlinks to additional information that could expand your reading to twice as much information. Symbolically released on Independence Day, the 4th of July, I hope you enjoy it over a beer in the back yard.

If for some reason this email gets to you without the attachment, you can download the document at http://gotothehash.net

For many more articles like this on the history of hashing, check out . . . http://gotothehash.net/history/inthespotlight.html

In the Spotlight - USA.pdf