World Hash Events: November 2022

Hazukashii

Sep 25, 2022, 5:25:41 AM9/25/22
to gotot...@googlegroups.com, has...@harrier.org

Greetings Hashers,

worldwide all pointS bulletin . . . information needed on the Tbilisi H3.

Looking to contact Jerry "Willie Nelson" Render, Carlton Bennett, and/or Chris Lane who may be the potential founder.  If anyone has knowledge of the whereabouts of any of these hashers, or anyone else who ran with the Tbilisi H3 in the mid to early 1990s, please have them contact me <haz @ gotothehash dot net> so we can update the genealogy and history of this fine hash club.

The next major hash event coming up is PAN ASIA HASH in Pangandaran, Indonesia, from 7-9 October.  Registrations are closed, with over 3000 hashers signed up.

https://pah2021pangandaran.com/schedule/

This is one of the last few events that had been postponed due to COVID.

INTERHASH Announcements

Interhash 2022 - GOA - https://goainterhash2022.com - Twenty years later, the IH returns to Goa, India.  Over 250 are registered to attend, could be the smallest IH ever.

Interhash 2024 - New Zealand - https://www.interhash2024.com – Registrations are open for March 2024 . . . Specific dates in March to be announced next weekend on 1 Oct.

MEKONG INDOCHINA HASH 2022 (SOLD OUT)

11-13 Nov, with optional Prelube to Mekong - https://www.facebook.com/events/5530409957071490 on 10 Nov

There will also be a Thinking Drinking H3 trail on 11 Nov - http://tdh3.gotothehash.net

INTERGULF 2022

Intergulf will be hosted by the Bahrain H3 1-3 December, with optional prelube on 30 Nov.  This will also be their 50 Anniversary Celebration.  http://www.bahrainhash.com/intergulf-2022/

As for me, my vagabond life has taken me to the Caucuses this month.  I enjoyed a week in Tbilisi, Georgia and was able to attend their 500th run weekend hash event.  I then made a 5 hour trip crossing the land border into Armenia, where I was able to run on the Yerevan H3 trail #11.  Both countries had some amazing things to see, and the food was out of this world . . . So Good!  Next stop is a long layover in Thailand on my way to PAN ASIA HASH.

WAY BACK MACHINE . . . hash happenings this month, 5, 10, and 15 years ago.  (Note: some hashers have reported that the links below sometimes do not work.  That is due to the "html" getting snipped off after the period, due to the width of the text.  To make it work, just make sure the link ends in ".html")

5 YEARS AGO:
http://harrier.org/pipermail/hash-l_harrier.org/Week-of-Mon-20170925/009102.html

10 YEARS AGO:
http://harrier.org/pipermail/hash-l_harrier.org/Week-of-Mon-20120917/007535.html

15 YEARS AGO:
http://harrier.org/pipermail/hash-l_harrier.org/Week-of-Mon-20070910/004927.html

Upcoming hash events for the month of November 2022 are listed below.  See the website for more details: http://gotothehash.net/e/hashevents22-11.html

Nov 4-6
BerZuBa
Hosted in the lovely town of Zweisimmen, Switzerland.

Nov 4-6
Arizona InterHash Campout
Hosted by the Mr. Happy H3 in Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Nov 4-6
Campout
Hosted by the Biloxi H3 in D'Iberville, MS, USA.

Nov 4-6
100th Run
Hosted by the Grand Strand H3 in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA.

Nov 10-13
INTERHASH
Hosted by the Goa H3 in Goa, India.

Nov 11-13 - SOLD OUT
Mekong IndoChina Hash
Hosted by the Phnom Penh H3 in Kampot, Cambodia.

Nov 11-13
Run #27
Hosted by the Frankfurt Vineyard H3 in Hessisch, Siberia.

Nov 11-13
35th Anniversary
Hosted by the Hogtown H3 in Toronto, Canada.

Nov 11-13
9th Anniversary
Hosted by the Skull & Boners H3 in Orange, CT, USA.

Nov 18-20
1st Anniversary Campout
Hosted by the Phoenix Hasher Not Trashers H3 in Tonopah, AZ, USA.

Nov 20-27
Bashing Cruise
Hosted by the Barbados Bike H3, sailing in the Caribbean from Barbados.

Nov 25-27
Primm and Improper
Hosted by the Long Beach H3 & Las Vegas H3 in Primm, NV, USA.

See the whole three year calendar of upcoming events at http://gotothehash.net/hashevents.html

If you know of an upcoming event not posted to the calendar, please send me the info.

Hashing is fun!  See you on trail someday . . . :O)

On-On,
Hazukashii
Keeper of the old rusty pail, and Chief of the Royal Order of the Smelly Shoe!
http://GoToTheHash.net  (Since 1998)