Can the gothere.sg APIs be accessed over SSL (HTTPS)?

kiran salke

Jan 9, 2014, 2:28:09 AM1/9/14
to gothe...@googlegroups.com
I am exploring gothere.sg option over google maps for Singapore. Based on research I think gothere.sg doesn't support of HTTPS ? is my understanding is correct ?

Also, does gothere.sg have there own data ? or they are using data from google ?

Mohamed Jaheer

Apr 2, 2015, 6:17:11 AM4/2/15
to gothe...@googlegroups.com
HI Kitan,

Did you mange to sort this out with https?

I am also facing the same issue right now.

Kiran Salke

Apr 2, 2015, 8:11:26 AM4/2/15
to gothe...@googlegroups.com
Not really. They dnt have https last time i checked

Sent from my iPhone