Gothere API still Working?

Ng Chun Kay

Aug 22, 2013, 1:40:33 AM8/22/13
to gothe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can any member here share with me if the API still available?

I try to contact Gothere Team. But i didn't get any reply. Seem like they are very busy working on sth.

Currently i am using Google MAP for my project but the information especially for the public transport. It is not accurate and i am finding alternative API to Use.

Any feedback would be appreciate. Thank you.

Best regard
Kay

AMM Mon

Aug 22, 2013, 2:10:59 AM8/22/13
to gothe...@googlegroups.com

When we made our project in end of 2011, it is available in online. just need to register to use it. we didn't need to contact their team.

Rgds,
Aye

Ng Chun Kay

Aug 22, 2013, 4:29:16 AM8/22/13
to gothe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aye,

I really appreciate for your reply. Can i check how do i register? Can you provide the URL, i explore the website and Google, but i couldn't find it.
I has read their term  http://gothere.sg/api/maps/terms.htm and it stated it is free to use,

However, when i read the FAQ, it may charges, so i want to understand the price before using it.

How much does it cost to use the API?

The API is free to use for up to 200,000 map loads a year. If you require more map loads or enterprise support, contact us for the pricing.

Thanks,

Kay

AMM Mon

Aug 22, 2013, 5:36:31 AM8/22/13
to gothere-api
Actually, what our project was to show events in gothere map and to share these events(places) on facebook. We were enough with their samples what they provided. Should my suggestion is not helpful to you, sorry for that.

I've attached our code.

Rgds,

Aye
main.html