iPhone + gothere reverse geocoding

DB

Aug 30, 2011, 1:40:45 AM8/30/11
to Gothere API
Good day -

I'm a iPhone objective-C developer with little to no experience with
JavaScript. I'd appreciate some advise to achieve the following with
minimal JS code:

1. Obtain long/lat via iPhone API.
2. Perform reverse geocode using gothere api.
3. Get all placemark results (lat/long,address,postal etc) into an
Objective C array.

The above is rather simple if using the iPhone integrated Google
geocoding, however the gothere geocoder appears to be more
comprehensive for Singapore, especially with postal codes. Also it
appears that the Google geocoder only returns a single result for
reverse geocoding, where I'm looking for multiple.

Appreciate any advise or code snippets you could give.

Thanks!