add all in domain to group

Ken Hamshaw

Apr 5, 2024, 8:28:44 AMApr 5
to Got Your Back: Gmail Backup
I use GYB for backups, but can't figure this out. I have a workspace account with 2 domains (mix of business starter and standard). Is it possible to use GYB to add all users within a domain to a group?

Ben Sand

Apr 5, 2024, 11:25:02 AMApr 5
to got-yo...@googlegroups.com
you probably would have better luck with GAM instead

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 6:28 AM Ken Hamshaw <k...@hamshawlumber.com> wrote:
I use GYB for backups, but can't figure this out. I have a workspace account with 2 domains (mix of business starter and standard). Is it possible to use GYB to add all users within a domain to a group?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Got Your Back: Gmail Backup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/got-your-back/24facca3-4d02-4758-a728-610d0a199bacn%40googlegroups.com.

--

BEN SAND, GCIH , GPEN

Network Security Engineer, CISO - Security Operations

Office of Information Technology

Boise State University

Office:  208-426-2473

Email: benjam...@boisestate.edu

Mail: 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1410

Web: boisestate.edu/oit/itgrc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including attachments, is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information.  If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

Jay Lee

Apr 5, 2024, 11:28:15 AMApr 5
to got-yo...@googlegroups.com

Right, GYB is for Gmail backup/restore. Use git.io/gam for Workspace admin operations.

Jay

Ken Hamshaw

Apr 5, 2024, 11:32:50 AMApr 5
to got-yo...@googlegroups.com
Got it - thank you

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Got Your Back: Gmail Backup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/got-your-back/CA%2BVVBp-5ASRoOSs_4RVd4xNUy4T343d5MywPCpOJrEeBLQYgDw%40mail.gmail.com.