Token Revoked or Expired

Neal Frianeza

May 15, 2024, 5:38:27 AMMay 15
to Got Your Back: Gmail Backup
Hi I would like how I can resolve this error that I am getting when trying to start a backup. I tried to gyb --action check-service-account. and it showed all scopes have passed. I just created the project today. Please see the attached screenshot for the error message.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment is confidential communication and may be privileged by law. It is not intended for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it; and notify the sender by reply email.
Capture0515.PNG

Jay Lee

May 15, 2024, 5:41:05 AMMay 15
to got-yo...@googlegroups.com

When running backup and restore commands and trying to use the service account and domain-wide delegation, you need to add:

--service-account

Jay

On Wed, May 15, 2024, 5:38 AM 'Neal Frianeza' via Got Your Back: Gmail Backup <got-yo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi I would like how I can resolve this error that I am getting when trying to start a backup. I tried to gyb --action check-service-account. and it showed all scopes have passed. I just created the project today. Please see the attached screenshot for the error message.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment is confidential communication and may be privileged by law. It is not intended for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it; and notify the sender by reply email.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Got Your Back: Gmail Backup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/got-your-back/388e99d8-ef0c-4aaa-ad8c-a23010ede6c7n%40googlegroups.com.