Moving multiple accounts

Stylector

Jun 10, 2024, 4:01:48 AMJun 10
to Got Your Back: Gmail Backup
Hi Jay,

Thank you so much for creating this tool. I'm a novice user and I still could successfully moved a Google workspace account to another Gmail. I did follow this link with a step-by-step and screenshot https://medium.com/@dantasfiles/migrating-emails-from-g-suite-legacy-to-a-normal-gmail-account-with-got-your-back-f9f08543ff81.

I have a question. After moving a...@b.com >> a...@gmail.com, now I want to move another account x...@y.com >> x...@gmail.com, do I need to uninstall the app and redo it from scratch, or can start by with the step creating a new project:
gyb --action create-project --email x...@gmail.com

Thank you.

Rose