[got-to-do-for-android] Duplicate Authority Error when installing Paid Version

tcalbaz

Apr 21, 2010, 10:21:47 AM4/21/10
to Got To Do for Android
Hi
I've installed first the shareware version of Got To do.
Afterward in Market I downloaded and attempted to install the Paid
version of Got to do.
Got a "Duplicate Authority" error failed message while trying to
install the Paid Version on my Android G1.
Any help or assistance would be appreciated.

regards,

Ted

tcalbaz

Apr 21, 2010, 10:21:47 AM4/21/10
to Got To Do for Android

tcalbaz

Apr 21, 2010, 10:21:47 AM4/21/10
to Got To Do for Android

Peter Novotny

Apr 21, 2010, 11:18:31 AM4/21/10
to got-to-do-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

firstly uninstall the Lite version, afterwards install the Paid one.

Regards,
Peter

Andy Sadler

Apr 21, 2010, 12:43:50 PM4/21/10
to got-to-do-...@googlegroups.com
You need to uninstall the lite version first.  Make sure you sync your tasks to TD first, then you can get them back in the paid version.  Templates and other configs need to be recreated I am afraid.

Hope this helps

Andy

Sent from my iPhone