Generating documentation using Doxygen - need a GOSU to Java converter.

Michel Rond

Mar 28, 2019, 9:06:03 AM3/28/19
to gosu-lang
Hi,

I'm looking for a GOSU to java parser/converter that I would be able to use to convert the GOSU source code into something usable by Doxygen.

I'm interested in creating a Doxygen helper for GOSU. Doxygen is a very powerfull documentation tool that generates technical from source code into html, pdf, man, etc. It's like a javadoc on steroids. To give a few examples, it allows to include Markdown comment including tables, titles with table of contents, graphics (MSCGEN and PlantUML). See below a simple sample from a Java program I made in a half an hour:

Capture d’écran, le 2019-03-28 à 09.02.20.png