error with gw

reut

Mar 10, 2016, 6:51:29 AM3/10/16
to gosu-lang
someone know how  can i do to fix that?
and "import" didn't work..

i tried to read from existing librery that include file..
לכידה.PNG

reut

Mar 10, 2016, 8:09:41 AM3/10/16
to gosu-lang

and after i add some JAR's this is what i get..
לכידה.PNG

Kyle Moore

Mar 10, 2016, 1:06:08 PM3/10/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, sorry you are having trouble.

Which version of the gosu-core/gosu-core-api jars are you using? The gw.lang.cli.* package was removed in v1.9.1.

Instead, try calling gw.lang.Gosu.getRawArgs() or as a property, gw.lang.Gosu.RawArgs.
 Either way returns String[].

Good luck,

Kyle Moore

reut

Mar 10, 2016, 5:28:00 PM3/10/16
to gosu-lang
I'm installed inteliiJ 14.1.6 + jdk16.0.35 + gosu plugin jars 3.0  and that's help.. thank you!
but now I get this bug:

Error:Internal error: (java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError) gw/gosu/ij/compiler/jps/settings/JpsGosuModelSerializerExtension : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: gw/gosu/ij/compiler/jps/settings/JpsGosuModelSerializerExtension : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.next(ServiceLoader.java:345)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$1.next(ServiceLoader.java:421)
at com.intellij.util.containers.ContainerUtilRt.copy(ContainerUtilRt.java:185)
at com.intellij.util.containers.ContainerUtilRt.newArrayList(ContainerUtilRt.java:168)
at org.jetbrains.jps.plugin.impl.JpsPluginManagerImpl.loadExtensions(JpsPluginManagerImpl.java:18)
at org.jetbrains.jps.service.impl.JpsServiceManagerImpl.getExtensions(JpsServiceManagerImpl.java:59)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsModelSerializerExtension.getExtensions(JpsModelSerializerExtension.java:46)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.library.JpsSdkTableSerializer.getSdkPropertiesSerializer(JpsSdkTableSerializer.java:205)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.library.JpsSdkTableSerializer.loadSdk(JpsSdkTableSerializer.java:99)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.library.JpsSdkTableSerializer.loadSdks(JpsSdkTableSerializer.java:80)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsGlobalLoader$SdkTableSerializer.loadExtension(JpsGlobalLoader.java:144)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsGlobalLoader$SdkTableSerializer.loadExtension(JpsGlobalLoader.java:137)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsLoaderBase.loadComponents(JpsLoaderBase.java:62)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsGlobalLoader.loadGlobalComponents(JpsGlobalLoader.java:83)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsGlobalLoader.load(JpsGlobalLoader.java:73)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.JpsGlobalLoader.loadGlobalSettings(JpsGlobalLoader.java:59)
at org.jetbrains.jps.model.serialization.impl.JpsSerializationManagerImpl.loadModel(JpsSerializationManagerImpl.java:38)
at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.JpsModelLoaderImpl.loadModel(JpsModelLoaderImpl.java:45)
at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildRunner.load(BuildRunner.java:78)
at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildSession.runBuild(BuildSession.java:265)
at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildSession.run(BuildSession.java:124)
at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildMain$MyMessageHandler$1.run(BuildMain.java:242)
at org.jetbrains.jps.service.impl.SharedThreadPoolImpl$1.run(SharedThreadPoolImpl.java:41)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

is it becouse of some JARs?
when I write the code I didn't get any problem, it's only when I tried to run the program..

Kyle Moore

Mar 10, 2016, 5:33:02 PM3/10/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Gosu requires Java 1.8 at runtime. Please update your JDK and you should be all set.

reut

Mar 10, 2016, 6:37:56 PM3/10/16
to gosu-lang
:so now I have intelliJ 14.1.6 +SDK 1.8+ plugin 3.1 gosu JARs and I  still get an error:

Error:Cannot find or create Gosu Compiler

Kyle Moore

Mar 10, 2016, 6:44:57 PM3/10/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
Oh dear. We'll get there!

It sounds like you still have the old IJ plugin - which is surprising because I thought it would auto-update to the newest (or at least notify).

The newest is here:

Inline image 1

If you install this and have gosu-core and gosu-core-api on the classpath, the project should compile. You may also want to look at the "Step by Step" section on this page for help setting up in IJ.

Thanks for your patience.

- Kyle

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:37 PM, reut <reu...@gmail.com> wrote:
:so now I have intelliJ 14.1.6 +SDK 1.8+ plugin 3.1 gosu JARs and I  still get an error:

Error:Cannot find or create Gosu Compiler

רעות חמו

Mar 10, 2016, 7:11:23 PM3/10/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
I have the same..

Inline image 1
the JARs is gosu-plugin-3.8.2
the SDK is 1.8
the JDK is 8.60
:(
:(

Kyle Moore

Mar 10, 2016, 7:28:42 PM3/10/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
OK we're so close. Can you share the classpath of your project? Specifically, I am looking for the gosu-core and gosu-core-api jar locations.

- Kyle

רעות חמו

Mar 10, 2016, 7:32:41 PM3/10/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

thank you so much!!😄

reut

Mar 17, 2016, 9:09:39 AM3/17/16
to gosu-lang
hello!
I tried to get string from the user(from screen)

:so I used

and I get this Error:

Hello, World!
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
at myStuff.Ex0.rs.evaluate(rs.gsp:10)
at myStuff.Ex0.rs.main(rs.gsp)

בתאריך יום חמישי, 10 במרץ 2016 בשעה 20:06:08 UTC+2, מאת Kyle Moore:

Kyle Moore

Mar 17, 2016, 1:17:04 PM3/17/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reut.

I think you have uncovered a bug! This only occurs when executing a .gsp with command-line args from IntelliJ.

For now, you can either execute your program from the command prompt, or rewrite your *.gsp as a normal *.gs class. I will show examples of what I mean below.

First, I wrote a short Gosu program similar to yours. This is using Gosu 1.9*.

Inline image 1

And I can invoke it from the command line:

Inline image 2

Or, we can rewrite this as a class with a typical static void main method as in Java:

Inline image 3

And create a run configuration:

Inline image 4

And the result:

Inline image 5

* class gw.lang.cli.CommandLineArgs was removed after 1.9. If you upgrade to a newer Gosu release, please use gw.lang.Gosu.getRawArgs() instead.

רעות חמו

Mar 22, 2016, 7:41:00 AM3/22/16
to gosu...@googlegroups.com
tank you very much!!!