National Duolian Serial Numbers

Саня Гончаров

Dec 8, 2023, 6:57:30 AM12/8/23
to Gorilla web toolkit

I know that older Dobro serial numbers are a bit of a can of worms to find anything out about them. I happen to own a 1932 and a 1980 OMI Duolian. Most traditional dobros were spider bridge and had 12 frets but they did make a few biscuits and 14 fretters. Also most dobros were woodies but again, they built a few metal bodies. We tend to thing of National and NRP as the manufacturer of metal bodies biscuits but obviously yours is the exception.

With 2 serial numbers (S649 on the body and 2356W on the headstock), this is almost certainly a style O body with some sort of factory blemish that was then finished with paint as a Triolian. Paint is 99.9% intact, and it is as clean as I've ever seen. Could have left the factory last week!

National Duolian Serial Numbers

Download https://shurll.com/2wJ8VR

eebf2c3492