Using RPC with Custom Method Naming Conventions

Satoshi Nakamoto

Mar 28, 2019, 4:12:13 PM3/28/19
to Gorilla web toolkit
I am trying to implement an existing RPC service with gorilla/rpc/v2. I want to be able to accept method names like `service_method` to call `Service.Method`. I attempted to modify the RequestInfo with a Before function but the requests are rejected as ill formed before it reaches this. Is there any way to do this?

Matt S

Mar 28, 2019, 4:23:37 PM3/28/19
to goril...@googlegroups.com
Could you open an issue on