Re: Abridged summary of gorespringsschool@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 ...

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sheep...@aol.com

未讀,
2012年12月29日 下午3:02:282012/12/29
收件者:gorespri...@googlegroups.com
I am still here but barely!  This has been a very dark year for me but I am pretty much recovered now,  I just have to contend with the remaining drug effect that I have to continue to "back off of."  Hope all had a Merry Christmas and are looking to a very Happy New Year.
W E Johnson

In a message dated 12/29/2012 11:03:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, gorespri...@googlegroups.com writes:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/gorespringsschool/topics

    Joy <jmti...@gmail.com> Dec 28 03:09PM -0800

    I pray that all is well with each of you.
    I think about all the members of the Gore Springs School Google Group
    as I realize we have all fled to John Rundle Facebook.
    David Sturgis never attended ...more
    Joy <jmti...@gmail.com> Dec 28 03:12PM -0800

    Posted from John Rundle High School Facebook:

    Especially to all of my Gore Springs and JRHS class of 65 friends, I
    wanted to let you know that I just found out that David Sturgis was ...more
    Joy <jmti...@gmail.com> Dec 28 03:14PM -0800

    I wish you would let me know if you are still here by replying to this
    message.
    I do not know how much longer we will be here.
    Joy

    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group gorespringsschool.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Joy Tippit

未讀,
2012年12月29日 下午5:18:042012/12/29
收件者:gorespri...@googlegroups.com
It is good to hear from you W. E.
I am glad that you recovered.
I wish I had known earlier.
I will remember you in my prayers.
I, now, think I need to "check in" here more often.
Happy New Year to you.
Please keep us posted.
Joy M.

Sent from my iPhone

mary windham

未讀,
2012年12月29日 晚上8:14:512012/12/29
收件者:gorespri...@googlegroups.com
I am still here Joy.  Hope ypu had a merry christmas.  we are doing well.  wish we could have kept the Gore Springs group together.    keep me posted on whats going on.

On Dec 29, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Sheep...@aol.com wrote:

I am still here but barely!  This has been a very dark year for me but I am pretty much recovered now,  I just have to contend with the remaining drug effect that I have to continue to "back off of."  Hope all had a Merry Christmas and are looking to a very Happy New Year.
W E Johnson

In a message dated 12/29/2012 11:03:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, gorespri...@googlegroups.com writes:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group gorespringsschool.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Joy

未讀,
2012年12月31日 清晨7:03:172012/12/31
收件者:gorespri...@googlegroups.com
W. E. and Ethel,
It is good to hear from you.
W. E. I am glad that you are better and continue to improve.
Ethel,
How is Bill?
Please drop in from time to time here and send news as you know it.
Happy New Year!
Joy
回覆所有人
回覆作者