Gore Springs School Reunion May 5, 2012

Joy

Apr 5, 2012, 1:02:37 PM4/5/12
to Gore Springs School
The Gore Springs School Reunion invitations have been mailed.
Please make an effort to attend.
This year there were fewer invitations to mail.
I refused to count the ones that have crossed Jordan since we met last
year.
Please come.
Joy

Jimmy Grimes

Apr 18, 2012, 10:26:26 AM4/18/12
to gorespri...@googlegroups.com
I wish I could make it but we had already planned a neighborhood fellowship. I had committed to help.

Sent from Jim's iPad

Joy

Apr 18, 2012, 7:59:29 PM4/18/12
to Gore Springs School
Take care, Jimmy, and it is good to hear from you.
Joy