Gore Springs School Picture Ident 2012

Joy Tippit

May 21, 2012, 9:31:17 AM5/21/12
to Nanette Laster, Beverly Thompson, gorespri...@googlegroups.com
Bottom row, first row, left to right, Elwanda Moorman Brewer, Paul
Lott, Mamie Williams Brasell, Martha Lynn Koonce Trussell, Thomas
Williams, James Gray, Lyda Williams, Winford Trussell, Catherine
Clanton Walton, Lillian Harville White, Joy Marter Tippit
Second row, left to right - Lewis Brewer, Mary Edna Shaw Rose, Martha
Grace Chamberlain Cooley, Ray Collins, W. E. Blount John Mac James, Bobbie Hayward James,
Helen James Lackey, Henry Lackey, Naomi James,  Elsie Clanton Hood,
Faith Martin, E. B. Martin
Third Row - Left to right - June Richardson Monteith, James Blount,
Claudine Doolittle James, Elwood Bright, Johnny Bowen, Donna Leverette
Bright, Reuben James, Nannie Mae Sultan Reves, Faith Martin, E. B. Martin Jack Rose
Fourth Row - Left to right - Joe Monteith, Mary Frances Dixon Austin,
Christine Bowen Hales, Faye Bowen James, Yvonne Blakely Threadgill,
Billy Hames, Joe Max Blakely, Judy Haile Hames, Buddy Marter, Shirley
Marter Roberson, Donald Sultan, Betty Hemphill, Barbara Hempbill,Sarah Dyre
Stuckey, Harold Ray Bowen, Bettye Dyre Caldwell, Arnold Douglas Dyre,
Eugene Trussell

Nanette,
I have identified in the GSS Reunion Picture.
I am cc this to Beverly Thompson.
I am thinking she will give you a disk with pictures and a better picture to publish that I am attaching.
She gave me additional numbered pictures that I will identify.
Whatever you think best.
Joy Marter Tippit
GSS 12.jpg