Sadness..........Glenda Lee Cohea Simpson

Joy

Mar 21, 2012, 12:15:23 PM3/21/12
to Gore Springs School
Glenda Lee Cohea Simpson
Glenda Lee Cohea Simpson, 71, of Coffeeville, Tenn., went to be
with her Heavenly Father on Saturday, March 17, 2012, at the Greenwood-
Leflore Hospital in Greenwood. Visitation will be held from 1:30 p.m.
until service time on Tuesday, March 20, at Clear Springs Baptist
Church near Coffeeville. Funeral Services are at 2:30 p.m. at Clear
Springs Baptist Church with burial in the church cemetery.
Glenda was born on May 14, 1940, in Gore Springs to Ray Edward and
Mary Frances Tharpe Cohea. She was a member of Clear Springs Baptist
Church and a homemaker.
Glenda was preceded in death by her parents, Ray and Mary Cohea and
a daughter, Rita Faye Simpson Orsbon.
Survivors include her husband of 48 years, John Hugh Simpson of
Coffeeville; two daughters, Mary Nell Lowrimore (Johnny) of
Coffeeville and Nita Clair (Ricky) of Houlka, Miss; three sons, John
E. Simpson (Monica) and Leonard Simpson (Terri) all of Coffeeville and
Gene Simpson (Shona) of Greenwood; three sisters, Dianne Breland of
Drew, Freda Haynes of Benton, Ark., and Becky Gabbert of Greenwood; a
brother, James E. Cohea of Cabot, Ark.; 12 grandchildren and five
great-grandchildren.
Bro.’s John Tetter and Burnett Fielder will be officiating the
services.
National Funeral Home is in charge

Joy

Mar 21, 2012, 12:18:39 PM3/21/12
to Gore Springs School
Heartfelt sympaythy is extended to Glenda's family from the Gore
Springs School Google Group.
Glenda attended the Gore Springs School Reunions as long as her health
permitted.
I am sorry that I was not at home to attend Glenda's funeral.
I remember Glenda when she worked for Daddy and Mother.
We were "all" working and had much fun in those days when the lake was
young.
Joy