RE: Digest for gorespringsschool@googlegroups.com - 11 Messages in 2 Topics

Mary Edna Rose

May 13, 2012, 11:24:30 PM5/13/12
to gorespri...@googlegroups.com

Joy, I think  second row , don’t know the person next to Martha Grace but think the next one is one of the Johnsons, maybe  I will call Elsie in the morning. Will   call Martha Grace.  The one between Naomi and Elsie I believe is Dean Gray.

Do not know about the ones by Donald Sulton.

May 13, 2012, 11:39:02 PM5/13/12
to gorespri...@googlegroups.com

Joy, don’t think you noticed but you have E B Martin and his wife twice.  On row two should be by Elsie would be Everett Martin’s wife and then Everett.  I don’t remember seeing Everett’s wife but that looks like her in the picture;   I don’t how to spell Everett’s wife’s name  .

After looking think you have corrected this.