Re: Abridged summary of gorespringsschool@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

Kelly Durham

Jul 13, 2012, 8:19:00 AM7/13/12
to gorespri...@googlegroups.com

Thanks! Hello everyone! I enjoy the GGS news. But I do not do face book. Please keepup the good work.

On Jul 12, 2012 11:53 AM, <gorespri...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/gorespringsschool/topics

    Joy <jmti...@gmail.com> Jul 11 02:42PM -0700

    Kelly,
    I can't see a reply, but I do think June's email has been hacked.
    Joy

    ...more
    June Monteith <fou...@att.net> Jul 11 05:44PM -0700

    Joy, it was but with the help of my son we have corrected that!
    Sorry everyone! These idiots could better use their time for something
    constructive than doing this mischief!!!

    ...more
    Joy <jmti...@gmail.com> Jul 11 02:51PM -0700

    I see posts on the group that I think are hackers on a member's email.
    And, I do not know how to correct this.
    The JRHS Google Group was hacked by the Chinese as was told to me by
    Mike Maxey. ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group gorespringsschool.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.