glenda cohea

Mary Windham

Mar 19, 2012, 7:37:43 PM3/19/12
to Gore Springs School
Joy did you see where Glenda Cohea Simpson had died. I saw it in the
newspaper at tje doctors office up here

Joy Tippit

Mar 19, 2012, 8:33:22 PM3/19/12
to gorespri...@googlegroups.com
No, I am in Memphis with just my IPhone. Can u post details for me. So sorry to hear this.

Sent from my iPhoneo
On Mar 19, 2012, at 6:37 PM, Mary Windham <sixpt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Joy did you see where Glenda Cohea Simpson had died. I saw it in the
> newspaper at tje doctors office up here

Mary Windham

Mar 19, 2012, 11:17:52 PM3/19/12
to Gore Springs School
I really don't know anything. I just happen to see it and then was
called to the doctors room. I was with Bill for a check up.