Mrs. Rose's Funeral Arrangements

Joy

Jun 11, 2012, 9:07:20 PM6/11/12
to Gore Springs School
Joy, could you post Sister's (Louise Rose) funeral arrangements on the
Gore Springs page. I went to it but evidently I am no longer
considered a member. Visitation will be 10:00-11:00 at Garner-Harper
with the services immediately following. Burial will be at Odd Fellows
Cemetery. All taking place Wednesday June 13. Thanks.

Jerry
..

Joy

Jun 11, 2012, 9:09:10 PM6/11/12
to Gore Springs School
I am glad to do this for "Sister", Jerry, and all the little
Dinkelackers as I remember you.
Joy

Joy

Jun 13, 2012, 3:23:09 PM6/13/12
to Gore Springs School
I attended Mrs. Rose's funeral.
It was a good gathering of relatives, friends, and students.
She and Mr. Howard had numerous nieces and nephews.
Mrs. Rose was 94, and I think she would be pleased with the
celebration of her life today.
It was a good funeral, and I think she knows.
Joy

Joy

Jun 13, 2012, 3:30:41 PM6/13/12
to Gore Springs School
Louise Cook Rose
Louise Cook Rose, 94, of Grenada, died June 10, 2012, at Providence
Assisted Living Center. She was born on Aug. 26, 1917, in Calhoun
County to the late Phil Cook and Madie Seale Cook.
Mrs. Rose was a member of Central Baptist Church and a retired
school teacher from which she touched many lives as an educator. She
taught in the Grenada School system, Kirk Academy and at Gore Springs.
She attended Blue Mountain College, Mississippi College and Hillman
College.
Visitation will be held Wednesday, June, 13, at 10 a.m. at Garner-
Harper Funeral Home with funeral services following at 11 a.m. in the
chapel. Interment will follow in Odd Fellows Cemetery in Grenada.
Mrs. Rose is survived by several nieces and nephews. She was
preceded in death by her parents, her husband Howard Rose, a brother
Bobby Cook. and a sister Dorothy Dinkelacker.
Garner-Harper Funeral Home is charge.

http://www.eclassifiedsnetwork.com/v2/content.aspx?module=ContentItem&ID=242128&MemberID=1218

http://www.eclassifiedsnetwork.com/v2/content.aspx?module=ContentItem&ID=242128&MemberID=1218On