Dummy question

Andreas Westberg

Apr 17, 2016, 12:49:35 PM4/17/16
to goproxy-dev
Hello,

I tried using goproxy to help a friend of mine access some basic pages that are blocked in their home country. Wanted to access google and facebook.

It was not a success since i'm not sure if i wrote wrong in the code or if we configured the browser proxy wrong.
Or if we run into slow network problems or other kinds of issues.

In our test we used firefox, added HTTP proxy ip and port.

DID not enter any for SSL configuration for proxy in firefox. To make HTTPS in the proxy do i need to configure SSL proxy aswell?

If anyone wanna have a look see below,