View layer framework in go or is

Alex Ewetumo

Sep 9, 2015, 12:53:08 AM9/9/15
to GopherJS
Morning everyone,am in between a bind I was planning on writing a simple but interest approach for a view layer library and though I love go and am thrilled about gopherjs ,before investing the time and effort I wanted to see everyone's advice,since there will be a lot of Dom manipulation it would seem a lot wiser to write it in pure js due to speed but has anyone experimented this idea with gopherjs and can you show me some stats and will appreciate the knowledge on the experienced of what worked well and what was slower.

Cheers Alex

Dmitri Shuralyov

Sep 10, 2015, 12:45:39 AM9/10/15
to GopherJS
Some relevant links, if you're not already familiar:

Might be worth talking to those guys and finding out their experiences and current status.