Generating JS through 'gopherjs test'

Will Oram

Oct 6, 2015, 7:55:32 PM10/6/15
to GopherJS
Hi there,

I am excited at the possibilities of this app because it might save me the pain of manually porting a project I want to use.

Check out this Golang GitHub: https://github.com/zond/godip
The weird thing about it is, it has no Main(): it only operates through 'go test'. Since there's no Main(), the standard means of generating JavaScript through 'gopherjs build...' won't work. Is there a way to run 'gopherjs test...' (or similar) and receive JavaScript output that way? Or do I have to hack together a Main() to get what I want?

Thanks. Apologies if I'm not making sense: I am entirely Golang naïve. :)

Will Oram

Oct 16, 2015, 12:16:23 PM10/16/15
to GopherJS
For what it's worth, I ended up writing a mini-program and then importing the cited package.