Setting up GopherJS (windows)

Elliott Hindman

May 30, 2015, 11:44:05 PM5/30/15
to goph...@googlegroups.com
I installed Go and got it working properly on my windows machine. Then I went to install gopherjs and can't seem to get anywhere. On the gopherjs github page, it just says to run

go get -u github.com/gopherjs/gopherjs

But in what context do you run this command? Do you run this from the C:\Go directory or within a project file?

Searched for tutorials on gopherjs setup to no avail. Could someone provide some assistance on set up for windows?

Best,
Elliott

Eric Anderton

May 31, 2015, 7:53:44 AM5/31/15
to goph...@googlegroups.com
Elliott,
  This command installs gopherjs into the current project.  The source is placed under ./src, and the gopherjs binary under ./bin.

Try this:

bin/gopherjs

For GopherJS projects, just use 'bin/gopherjs' in place of 'go' for building your project.

Richard Musiol

May 31, 2015, 2:40:54 PM5/31/15
to Eric Anderton, goph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elliott,