dotGo 2016

Paul Jolly

Oct 6, 2016, 9:35:54 AM10/6/16
to GopherJS
Dmitri - I assume you're still on the schedule for dotGo? And furthermore that you're talking about a GopherJS related topic?

http://www.dotgo.eu/

I'll also be there and would certainly be keen to meet other GopherJS'ers (that doesn't work as well as Gophers) over lunch/drinks breaks, hear about what they're up to.

Paul

Dmitri Shuralyov

Oct 18, 2016, 7:14:18 PM10/18/16
to GopherJS
Hey, yeah! I gave a talk there. Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. :(

I check this mailing list once every few months. We should really get rid of it because things posted here are very invisible.

Paul Jolly

Oct 20, 2016, 5:46:48 AM10/20/16
to Dmitri Shuralyov, GopherJS
No worries at all.

Yes, it probably makes sense for now to have the Github issues list as the single place for tracking questions + issues. At a later stage it might make sense to switch to the go-nuts + github.com/golang/go approach of questions on the mailing list, bugs in Github.