Chinese characters encoding error under treo 650. and vote for Contacts Sync, hope can use it soon!

1 view

zixia

Aug 1, 2007, 5:05:23 AM8/1/07
to GooSync
my goosync id: zixia

Sync Google Contacts (from gmail hosted), hope can use it soon!

thx!

zixia

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 1, 2007, 5:10:05 AM8/1/07
to GooSync
Hi,

Unfortunately the Palm OS GooSync client is unable to successfully
synchronise Chinese characters.

The client developers are aware of this problem but, at present, they
are unable to resolve the issue.

With regards to contacts support: I will try and get some information
on how contacts support will be implemented later this week.

zixia

Aug 2, 2007, 12:12:09 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
does that means CJK is not support now?

I have a friend who are work for palm/treo china, I really like
GooSync so if I can help pls let me know.

and, I'm wondoring when we can use GooSync to sync Google Contacts?
It's sounds so exciting! :-)

zixia

On Aug 1, 5:10 pm, Stuart - GooSync Support

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 3, 2007, 7:26:14 AM8/3/07
to GooSync
Hi,

We have released some information on how Contacts support is currently
being developed for GooSync.

You can view this information on our new support forum at
http://www.goosync-forum.com/showthread.php?t=45