Softtick and GooSync - Charged airtime on sync or not?

mhuns...@nc.rr.com

Aug 1, 2007, 11:57:24 AM8/1/07
to GooSync
If I'm using Softtick with GooSync, and have established an IP address
via my cradle when I sync, does GooSync use the IP address and web
connection via the phone and thus I incur data charges via my phone
vendor or does it use the IP connection via the computer and let me
avoid phone data charges?

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 2, 2007, 5:10:25 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Hi,

The GooSync client will attempt to use the IP connection through your
PC. This will allow you to synchronise without incurring any data
charges via your mobile device.

mhuns...@nc.rr.com

Aug 2, 2007, 12:23:16 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
Excellent...how can I verify which IP connection was used?

On Aug 2, 5:10 am, Stuart - GooSync Support