Invalid Request When Manually Configure

dom...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2007, 12:21:00 PM7/31/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I tried to access http://www.goosync.com/sync/sync.aspx for Manual
Configuration. However it said invalid request. Hence I cannot sync my
phone with my google calender. Please help me

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 1, 2007, 4:28:50 AM8/1/07
to GooSync
Hi,

That URL is not meant to be accessed using a standard web browser
either on your device or on the desktop.

That URL must only be entered into the sync server field in the sync
application on your device.

Please provide me with the make and model of your device and I'll try
and provide you with instructions on how to locate and configure the

On Jul 31, 5:21 pm, dom...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to accesshttp://www.goosync.com/sync/sync.aspxfor Manual

hyl...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2007, 3:01:49 PM8/4/07
to GooSync
Stuart, I am having the same issue. Where do I find the sync
application in my phone? I have a Motorola RAZR V3M

Thanks

On Aug 1, 4:28 am, Stuart - GooSync Support

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 6, 2007, 4:36:23 AM8/6/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I don't have access to the RAZR V3m so cannot provide specific
instructions for that device.

However, we do have access to a Motorola L6, which should provide
valid instructions for your device.

Details on how to locate and configure the sync application on the L6
can be viewed at http://www.goosync-forum.com/showthread.php?t=43