XDA Db not found

Morticiaskeeper

Aug 1, 2007, 4:18:21 PM8/1/07
to GooSync
Hi

I've bought a XDA Orbit today and have installed Goosync. When
connecting, I get the "Db no found" error.

A bit of research tells me I have to set up another account. I will be
removing goosync from my current PDA (Navman Pin570) but I can't work
out how to change the account so only the XDA syncs with myu calendar.

Regards

Paul

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 2, 2007, 5:12:51 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Hi,

If you are replacing your device you will need to log into your
GooSync account and delete your existing device from the My Device
page.

Once done re-select a device and, if applicable, re-configure your
GooSync settings (sync window etc).

Once done your new device will be able to sync with GooSync.

Morticiaskeeper

Aug 2, 2007, 5:58:14 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Thanks Stuart

I'll do it tonight

Paul

On Aug 2, 10:12 am, Stuart - GooSync Support

Morticiaskeeper

Aug 2, 2007, 6:48:35 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
I just deleted my device on the Goosync site and set up a new device.

The XDA only updates 3 items, I presume because that is what my old
pda needed to keep up to date.

Do I have to wait for any server refresh, or am I doing something
wrong?

Paul

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 2, 2007, 6:54:01 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Hi,

Your account is showing you are using the subscription service of
GooSync.

Please ensure you have re-configured your sync window and calendar
list settings in your GooSync account.

Deleting a device will revert those settings to their default values
(7 days past and 30 days future, plus only your default Google
Calendar).

You need to setup your settings again to make sure all of your data is
synchronised.

Morticiaskeeper

Aug 2, 2007, 7:00:05 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Got it, thanks.

Brain not working today, better go back to work now!!

Paul

On Aug 2, 11:54 am, Stuart - GooSync Support