Nokia N95 not syncing

and...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 3:12:39 AM7/24/07
to GooSync
I have a paid account (andynw1)and last night I added various meetings
(with recurrences) to my N95. I have tried syncing 3 times this
morning and nothing has passed from my phone to google.

Andrew

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Stuart - GooSync Support

Jul 24, 2007, 10:20:24 AM7/24/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I've checked your account and log files.

They don't indicate any errors or failures so I'll need to see more
detailed log files.

Detailed logging has been enabled for your account.

Please create a couple of test entries on your device then sync again
with GooSync. Let me know once complete so I can check these updated
log files.

and...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2007, 1:17:00 PM8/1/07
to GooSync
Just come back from holidays... Continued syncing as usual and the
repeated events from october onwards do not sync into google
calendar. I have just done a test sync with a meeting and a meeting
that repeats weekly on 9th October 2007 and both worked
perfectly....all the other meeting dates continue in the N95 but have
not passed over to google??? It is really strange as they are the
only items not going across?

Thanks

Andrew

On 24 jul, 16:20, Stuart - GooSync Support

<stu.etche...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've checked your account and log files.
>
> They don't indicate any errors or failures so I'll need to see more
> detailed log files.
>
> Detailed logging has been enabled for your account.
>
> Please create a couple of test entries on your device then sync again
> with GooSync. Let me know once complete so I can check these updated
> log files.
>
> On Jul 24, 8:12 am, andy...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I have a paid account (andynw1)and last night I added various meetings

> > (with recurrences) to myN95. I have tried syncing 3 times this

and...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2007, 2:39:48 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Woke up this morning with the idea of changing a small part of one of
the meetings to see if it would then pass over to google... I added
where the event was going to take place, saved and synced the phone
and low and behold it went across. I haven´t changed any more because
I would like to know what error is stopping the information from
passing over rather than just adding something not needed purely to
make it work...