Incomplete Sync to W800i

p...@uldavis.com

Jul 29, 2007, 9:58:33 AM7/29/07
to GooSync
My sync sessions seem to complete but I keep getting the message

"GooSync.com Session completed. Some items could not be synchronized."

on my Sony Ericsson W800i. Any ideas what items aren't syncing and why?

Stuart - GooSync Support

Jul 31, 2007, 6:23:24 AM7/31/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I've checked your account and log files and they show that your device
is returning error code 500 when attempting to process some events
sent from Google.

This error code indicates that the device encountered an unspecified
problem when processing the data.

I've activated detailed logging for your account to see if we can
track down the cause of this problem.

Please sync again with GooSync and let me know once complete so I can
check the updated log files.

p...@uldavis.com

Aug 1, 2007, 8:09:08 AM8/1/07
to GooSync
Hi,

My phone is set to auto sync twice a day, so has already synced since
you posted this reply. I have just manually synced (at 13:05 GMT), and
the same error message appears.

Thanks for your help.

Paul

On Jul 31, 11:23 am, Stuart - GooSync Support

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 3, 2007, 8:41:27 AM8/3/07
to GooSync
Request moved onto new forum (http://www.goosync-forum.com/
showthread.php?t=49). Will continue support there.